During the Covid-19 pandemic the practice will be open as usual 8am to 6-30pm Monday to Friday but our doors will be locked and access to the practice will be by appointment only.
COVID-19 Vaccine: The NHS will get in touch when it’s your turn to be vaccinated – please do not contact the Surgery before then
The vaccine may not be given at your GP Practice but at another local vaccination service
The first phase of the NHS COVID-19 vaccination programme has begun. However, initially the vaccination will be prioritised for those over 80, care home workers and residents, and frontline health and care staff. These vaccinations will be delivered through a limited number of Hospital and GP Hubs. See this leaflet explaining who was chosen for the first group and why.
If you are in a priority group, when it is the right time, you will receive an invitation to come forward for your vaccination. For most people this will be a letter (some might receive a call or a text), either from the practice or the national NHS. This letter will include all the information you will need to book appointments, including your NHS number.
This is going to be a long-term programme and it will likely take until at least Spring before all high-risk groups have been offered a COVID-19 vaccine.
Please help us and do not contact the practice or other NHS services to get an appointment for a COVID vaccination until you get this letter. Please also continue to follow the national guidance to control the virus and save lives.
Information on the vaccine is available on www.selondonccg.nhs.uk/what-we-do/covid-19/
Priority Cohort Sequence
- Older people’s care homes residents and staff
- People 80 years of age and over, and healthcare and social care workers
- People 75 years of age and over
- People 70 years of age and over
- People 65 years of age and over
- Adults under 65 years of age at high risk due to medical conditions
- Adults under 65 years of age at moderate risk due to medical conditions
- People 60 years of age and over
- People 55 years of age and over
- People 50 years of age and over
Key workers, and the rest of the population
Please only attend the practice if you have been asked to by a member of our team.
To contact the practice for health or administrative advice you will firstly need to complete an online form called eConsult. An instruction video and the link to the form are below. Click ‘contact your GP online to access and complete a form.
NB: If you request a specific clinician and they are not available you will be contacted by another clinician.
Contact our GPs Online
Our triage system ensures that the most suitable clinician is able to help you quickly and conveniently. By understanding what you need, we can tailor your care. For example, we can ensure urgent problems are dealt with quickly, or arrange longer appointments if you have a complex problem and need more time with your doctor click the get started above.
- If you need to speak to a member of the admin team please call 02077354412
- If you need to order a repeat prescription please use either:
- Patient online Access
- Complete an eConsult
- Ask your pharmacy to request this on your behalf
- Place your request with your name & date of birth through the letter box on the door on right hand side when facing the building
NB: If you are under 16 or are on a medication that isn't listed on your Patient Online Access you will need to complete an eConsult.
(Site updated 23/03/2021)